- Attend a CCP information meeting( two were held this year one in the fall and one in the spring)
- Submit the Letter of Intent and Letter of Counsel to Crestview Schools, found under forms tab. (Deadline is April 1st, do not wait till the deadline)
- Apply to your selected University or plan to attend an application day if available with all required paper work turned into the counselors office, piror to said application day or deadline. (Deadline is May 1st for fall classes and April 1st for any summer courses, do not wait till the deadline)
- Make sure placement test are completed by deadlines. (Communicate with Counselor as needed)
- Schedule classes that meet graduation requirments and fit within your schudule of other courses using the information provided at the informational meetings. (Communicate with counselor as needed)
- Review Informtion on CCP tab for frequenlty asked questions and program information.
When a student selects CCP as part of their educational plans, the student and family is stating they are ready for College Level work and responsability. The student is the driver of this program with Crestview and the University as supports in the process, it takes a very independant and mature learner to be succesfull in this program. Parents and the high school will have very little access to college campus and online course information.