IMPORTANT AIR TESTING NOTES: • Buses will run at regular times. • ONLY HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS WHO HAVE THEIR OWN TRANSPORTATION AND ARE NOT TAKING THE AIR TESTS CAN ARRIVE ON A 2 HOUR DELAY SCHEDULE OF 9:25 AM AND MUST HAVE A SIGNED SLIP FROM A PARENT.
• All freshman, sophomores and others taking the AIR Test and those students needing to use bus transportation will arrive on the buses at the regular daily school schedule.
• Students taking the AIR Test will be assigned to classrooms with teachers proctoring the test and bells will be turned off.
• Students not taking the AIR Test who ride the buses will be provided supervised activities, including tutoring, until testing concludes.
• At the end of each day of testing, the high school will operate on the established delay schedule.
• The alternate school schedule will provide a quiet setting, enabling students to better concentrate without the distraction of bells and noise in the hallway.
• The importance that we place on these tests and our encouragement for positive achievement will transfer to higher test scores. • Please contact the high school office with any questions 330-482-4744. **The high school 2 hour testing day delays do NOT effect the middle school or elementary school schedules**